SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, June 23, 2018
So many amazing, new and exciting things are going on in my life as a blogger. We are growing leaps and bounds and we are just so extremely over the top over some of the things that are going on. 

In the past few years I have changed so much and the one thing that hasn't changed is the blog. It doesn't reflect who I am now. I use to be a little boring, a person that wanted to hide my real self never feeling like I was enough. Over the top trying to get the approval of so many people. When my relationship crashed and burned in a 1000 pieces it was the worst time of my life I thought. Little did I know it was the start of a new life.  A new chapter that I am looking forward to sharing with all of you!

So this next leap I take I will take with you!  You will see that somethings have changed and some things are very much the same.  In a world where we are locked inside, at a time where I am stumbling to find the right things to do for my boys and myself.

We are going to be under construction but we will be back soon!!!!


XOXO
 SSM

Post a Comment