SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Gearing up for Christmas gift time.

I have a vast amount of wine bottles and a resource that is not ever gonna run out with my amazing friends of wine drinkers.  I am using some of the wine bottles to do a thanksgiving theme with them. I will blog about that in a few weeks. 

For now I looked up some ideas to get the bottles clean and ready to decorate. I tried a few methods and the one that I enjoyed the most was the one I listed below. 

Here you go: 

*Fill your sink with hot almost not able to not touch hot.
 *Fill each bottle up with boiling water, use a safe measuring cup to pour the boiling water in the bottles then put them in the sink. 

*Next add this special stuff to the sink. 


1) 1/2 cup bakin powder. 

2) 1 Table spoon of dawn dish soap.

3) 2 cups of vinegar 
Now once you get the vinegar in the sink things will start to bubble. 
         Then your labels will simply fall off or take very little effort if at all. 


Post a Comment