SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

A mix of my old blogs and this new one! Welcome.


                         I started to blog to keep me busy while I was sick. It grew into so much more then that to me. It became a very large part of who I am. Apart of me that grew a brand and took me to several different areas in my life. For the first time I felt like instead of look in at my life in black and white, that with blogging I was able to truly begin to see in a new light. Like the feeling that life was in HD.  

                          I work on my blog everyday during periods of time when the boys are now at school or at the quiet corners of the night time, after I tuck my two little men in for the night . I look forward to both of the those times all day long.  I get to travel places and do hotel reviews about what I loved or what I didn't love. I get to be honored with people sending me their items that they sell for me to be lucky enough to review their products and then I blog about what I thought of them. I have been able to also review the most amazing plays and theater.  I get people to buy ad space that my readers click on to direct them to the sponsors website. 

                           Another thing I love about blogging is all the friendships that I have made over the years, all the amazing contacts I have made.  The community that bloggers become is such a close knit group. Even for the billions of people that blog. I know we all blog for different reasons and to share our stories to the public is a piece of your soul.  My other blogs Kingstongirl and TwinPeaks mama both were amazing blog and taught me so much all the while opening so many doors, but the Kingstongirl blog was all business and the Twinpeaks Mama was sometimes just to personal.  I left them both behind for a fresh start. So I closed those chapter of my life. I will always think of them both and what they made me become.   

                                I will do reviews for Traveling, with and without the kids. I will blog about what it is like to be a single mom, I will talk about my new life. About products that as moms or children you really need to know about. I will do DIY crafts, I will be re doing my entire house to make it look fresh and new. I will share recipes and tell you what I did and what I thought.  I will go to play areas, museums, and restaurants to be able to let you know as my readers what I think of them.  This blog will be a mix of both of my other blogs but with the new life I am living. 

                                So if you have a product, business, Food, book, toys, or any hotel/B&B/Inn's that you want me check out please contact me.  My promise to you all is that my content will be truthful and funny. There will be times that I will be sad and that is what you will read about I will be sharing every single emotion that I have, This blog is for me to bare my soul and to just be real.  Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave comments or questions!!!  I am hard at work to get my new blogger name out in the cyber world I would love for you to share this with as many people you know that would enjoy it. 


Post a Comment